Applying for Housing

Campus Living Contracts

Campus Living Contracts are available here. If you have questions, please call the Campus Living Office at 252.328.4663 or 800.328.7668, or email us at

To Apply for Housing

NOTE: The contract can be accessed via a laptop or workstation only, not on mobile devices

First, log into the Admissions Portal account you created when you submitted your application to ECU. There you will find your PirateID, ECU ID, and email address. Follow the steps to activate your PirateID and create your secure passphrase. This account and password will give you access to the website for the contracting process.

The contracting process for new students is conducted online and will be available after paying the new student enrollment deposit. The next business day after an enrollment deposit is paid, students can log onto their Pirate Port. Once logged in, scroll down until seeing the box labeled, “CAMPUS LIVING – HOUSING”.

New students will pay by credit card (VISA or MasterCard) the $100 application fee and the $100 Advanced Room Fee (credited towards your spring room charges) – a total of $200 to submit a contract to reserve a space.
These fees are not refundable.

Food allergy sensitivities are best served at Todd Dining Hall in the College Hill neighborhood.

Students can provide preferences for roommates, and campus neighborhood on this online form.

Interested in Theme/Living Learning Communities? Check out your options here.  The 2024-2025  Academic Year Housing Price Chart is here.

Click here for Campus Living Contracts, Forms and Appeals

Special Housing Consideration: Gender Identity and Expression

Campus Living and the Department of Intercultural Affairs at ECU are committed to providing a safe and comfortable living environment for all students, including gender diverse. Students requesting special housing consideration for living in the residence halls at ECU should complete the form below:

* Students requesting accommodation for a disability should contact the ECU Department for Disability Support Services

All requests are kept confidential and reviewed by ECU Campus Living’s Director of Housing Operations with guidance and support from Dr. Jesse R. Peel LGBTQ Center in the Department of Intercultural Affairs. These offices will work collaboratively to determine if, and how, to best meet the needs of each student.


Housing Accommodations Based on Disabilities:

Students requesting accommodation for a disability should contact the ECU Department for Disability Support Services