Impact: The Leadership LLC
Impact: The Leadership Living Learning Community is moving to Ballard Hall starting Fall of 2023!
Impact: The Leadership Living Learning Community strives to empower students towards academic success through involvement in leadership, active citizenship, and relationship building at East Carolina University. Residents of the Impact Leadership LLC are involved, successful, civic-minded students who are dedicated to enhancing their personal growth and leadership development. Throughout the year, they interact with successful community members and civic leaders and participate in interactive workshops, leadership seminars, skill training, and service-learning opportunities. The Impact Leadership LLC strives to develop and maintain a tradition of leadership and achievement amongst Pirates. One of the primary tenants of this LLC is student-learning. The programs and workshops we offer are instrumental in making sure that learning occurs in the residence halls. Programming is one component of numerous initiatives designed to meet the unique needs of Impact students.
Specialized programming is just one element of the numerous initiatives designed to meet the unique needs of Impact students. Impact LLC residents are expected to attend programs, complete community service, and earn a minimum 2.75 semester and cumulative GPA. By actively participating in these initiatives, each Impact resident will:
- Learn from and teach their peers about one’s own leadership experience
- Attend events focused on being a positive member of the East Carolina University community
- Live in an environment conducive to superior academic achievement
- Give back to the surrounding Greenville community through community service initiatives
- Be an active participant in the ECU Leads program